Instructions for Vaccination of NUST Students for prevention of COVID-19-
Share this story:
COVID-19 situation is becoming critical since the emergence of the Delta / Indian variant in Pakistan. Science has confirmed that the severity of COVID-19 infections reduces drastically with mass immunisations. To prevent and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and its transmissible variants, NUST has made vaccination MANDATORY for ALL (students, faculty, and staff). NCOC has also directed for MANDATORY vaccination of the students.
- All existing UG / PG students are required to get themselves vaccinated by 15 Sep 2021 (for new entry of Fall 2021 deadline is 1 Oct 2021. However, under 18 MUST get vaccinated immediately, within 45 days from the date of eligibility.
- Once vaccinated, immunisation certificates shall be submitted to respective institutions.
- Institutions to solicit and verify vaccination certificates submitted by the students.
- Strict disciplinary action to be taken on the production of fake vaccination certificate
- For Anti-Vaxxers (who will not get vaccinated by 15 Sep 2021 for existing batches & 1st Oct 2021 for new entry)
- Day Scholar students shall not be allowed to enter institute premises, attend classes, and use any on-campus facilities.
- Hostelite students will be barred from hostel amenities, access to institutions, and all other on-campus facilities.