Vision & Mission
To be a leading department in the discipline of electrical engineering with an aim to prepare graduates having solid foundation in engineering, problem solving skills, analysis and design for productive careers and higher studies along with strong ethical values.
In pursuance of the Department of Electrical Engineering vision, strive to achieve following mission goals:
- To offer up-to-date educational program in line with national/international standards/needs.
- To maintain conducive teaching and learning environment in the department.
- To enable students to solve practical problems through their knowledge and skill.
- To provide sufficient resources to students for achieving excellence in learning, research and innovation.
- To inculcate ethical values and leadership skills among the students.